If You Want to Walk on Water, You've Got to Get Out of the Boat
A six-session journey on learning to trust God. By John Ortberg with Stephen and Amanda Sorenson. Peter may have been the first one out of the boat, but Jesus" invitation to walk on water is for us all. This resources helps your small group answer Christ"s cal to greater faith, power-filled deeds, and a new way of knowing him.
1. What's Water-Walking?
2. The Tragedy of the Unopened Gift
3. Find Your Calling and Get Your Feet Wet
4. Facing Our Challenges, Conquering Our Fears
5. Good News for Cave Dwellers
6. Learning to Wait on Our Big God
1501 N.W. 24th St., Oklahoma City
To request items email: email@example.com
Monday-Friday: 8:30 a.m. to noon, and 1 to 4 p.m.
Browsing, phone calls, and resource pick-ups