What you need to know for the Special Called Annual Conference
Oklahoma City Community College
Visual and Performing Arts Center
7777 S. May Ave
Oklahoma City, OK 73159-4444
October 21-22, 2022
Benefits the Youth Service Fund for the Conference Council on Youth Ministry.
The pre-conference workbook should be available around Oct. 5. The workbook will include the budget recommendation from the Council on Finance and Administration, disaffiliations and other reports. The workbook will be published on the Oklahoma Conference website and sent to delegates via email.
Purpose of the Called Conference
- To worship together as an Annual Conference,
- To receive and act on a report from the Conference Board of Trustees on recommendations for disaffiliation,
- To receive and act on a report from the Conference Council on Finance and Administration,
- To receive and act on a report from the Conference Board of Pension and Health Benefits, and
- To receive and act on a report from the Safe Sanctuary Task Force.
Livestream and Voting
Voting will take place in person. Though some online components may be required, only delegates who are physically present at the called conference will be allowed to vote. Personal wifi or data is recommended to help ensure quick and accurate voting.