Upper Room representative to visit Tulsa and OKC
Beth Richardson, director of creative content for The Upper Room and author of three books, has several upcoming appearances in Oklahoma City and Tulsa.
• March 24, Celtic Christianity workshop, 7 p.m., Norman-St. Stephen’s.
• March 28 in Oklahoma City and March 30 in Tulsa, to collect public input about Upper Room products. She will be available 2-4 p.m. that Tuesday in Watson Lounge of OCU’s Smith Chapel and 3-5 p.m. that Thursday at Tulsa-St. Paul’s.
• March 29, midweek worship speaker, 6 p.m., OKC-Mosaic’s north campus, 102 E Hefner Rd.
• April 1, Celtic Christianity workshop, 2-4:30 p.m., Mosaic’s north campus.
• April 2, guest preacher for OKC-Mosaic, 10:30 a.m., at OCU’s Smith Chapel.