MARION — Rev. Rik Marion, 64, of Oklahoma City died June 7, 2017.
He served at Nicoma Park, Lenora, Vici, Enid-St. Luke’s, Enid-First, Watonga-First, OKC-Capitol Hill, Enid-Willow View, Henryetta-First, and OKC-Village.
Survivors include daughters Mariah Flynn and Rhonda Sloup and son Travis Barrett. He was predeceased by his wife, Linda.
Service was June 10 at OKC-Mosaic, which meets at OKC-Mayfair Heights. Memorial gifts to: OKC-Mosaic.
THOMPSON — Sharon Thompson, 69, of Edmond died June 4, 2017. She was the wife of Rev. Leroy Thompson, retired. They married in 1977.
Also surviving are daughters Laurie Harris, Marcee Beam, Wendi Ramsey, and Lori Briggs.
Service was June 8 at OKC-Crown Heights. Memorial gifts to: American Cancer Society or Mercy Hospice Care.
WILLIAMS — Dorothy Louise Williams, 82, of Owasso died June 9, 2017. She was the widow of Rev. Dr. Sterling Williams.
Survivors include daughter Jeanne Shaw and sons Mark and Greg Williams. She also was preceded in death by children Doris and Dan.
Service was June 13 at Green Hill Funeral Home, Owasso.
- Rev. Don Bates, 93, died June 13. He was the father of Rev. Jonathan Bates, pastor at Sycamore Chapel UMC and Wyandotte UMC.
- Olive Jean Schneider, 95, died June 8. She was the mother of Rev. Alan Schneider, pastor at Sapulpa.
- Donald Perceful, 92, died May 31, 2017. He was the father of Rev. Dr. Ron Perceful, senior pastor at OKC-St. Matthew.
- Jeremy Sanders, from OKC-St. Luke’s associate pastor to CEO, Upward Transitions, Oklahoma City; effective July 1.
- Mary Irby, from Fort Cobb/Highland to Highland and 2 OIMC churches; effective July 1.
- Andre Contino, from OKC-Quail Springs associate to Moore-First associate; effective June 15.