DEXTER — Rev. Dr. Edward Douglas Dexter, 77, of Chickasha died Feb. 23, 2017. His wife, Rev. Jerrie Leone Dexter, retired, survives him. They married on Aug. 18, 1994.
He pastored Minco-Friendship UMC, Pocasset, OKC-Clark, OKC-St. John’s, and Maysville. He also was director of the OKC Cooperative Urban Parish and an associate director at Skyline Urban Ministry. He retired in 2011.
Among other survivors are daughters Kimberlee Griffin and Kathleen Dexter-Mitchell, son Kendal Dexter, and stepsons Terrance and Lawrence Enouen.
Memorial service was Feb. 28 at Chickasha-Epworth UMC.
MOODY — Rev. James Cloyd Moody, 60, of Bethany, died Feb. 24, 2017.
He pastored at Wellston UMC from 1998 to 2006. He also served in the Baptist denomination.
Survivors include his daughter, Natalie Arnold, and son, Jeff Moody.
Service was Feb. 28 at Mayridge Baptist Church, Oklahoma City.
WALLER — Jacqueline Faye Waller, 86, of Checotah, died Feb. 24, 2017. She was the widow of Rev. Bennie Wesley Waller.
Survivors include daughter Brenda Punches and sons Michael and Ronnie Grace.
Service was Feb. 28 at Checotah-First UMC.
• Emily Warren Forward died March 22. She was the mother of Rev. George Warren, retired.
- Antonio Porter, from Tulsa-St. Matthew’s to Discontinued, effective March 1.
- Pam Anderson, from Lone Grove UMC to Not Appointed, effective March 15.
- Randy Scraper, from Lawton-First to retirement, effective April 1.
- Adam Leathers, from personal leave to Perry, effective April 15.