TIPPS — Dean Hershal Tipps, 73, of Billings, died Nov. 4, 2016. He was the husband of Rev. Ruth Tipps, who is the pastor at Billings.
Survivors also include a daughter, Eve E. Oden, and a son, Eric H. Tipps.
POST — Rev. William Morgan Post, 91, died Nov. 8, 2016, in Greeley, Colo. He retired in 1991 after pastoring Ponca City-St. Paul’s UMC.
His 47 years in ministry included service in other denominations.
Survivors include a son, William M., and a daughter, Frances Lynne Post. He was preceded in death by his wife, Frances, and daughter Judith Sue Post Kammerer.
Service was Nov. 14 in Greeley.
- Jaimie Willis, new, to Claremore-First associate pastor, effective Nov. 15.
- Claudia Lovelace, from Hominy/Fairfax to Hominy, effective Nov. 1.
- Lindee Deroin, from NA to Fairfax, effective Nov. 1.
- Cynthia Arnwine, new, to Bokoshe, effective Oct. 15.
- Marty Hern, new, to Braggs/Woodall, effective Oct. 15.