EFFECTIVE IN JANUARY 2016:
- Jacki Banks, from Morning Star to Lindsay (Jan. 1).
- Pam Cottrill, from OKC-Selecman to Lexington/Washington (Jan. 15).
- Ernest Jackson, from Washington to OKC-Selecman (Jan. 1).
- Ronald King, from Lindsay to Mannsville (Jan. 1).
- Carol Cook Moore, from Wesley Seminary, Washington, D.C., to Alva-First (Jan. 1).
- Frank Simpson, from Mannsville to Not Appointed (Jan. 1).
- Ted Uhlig, from Lexington to Hydro (Jan. 1).
EFFECTIVE IN DECEMBER 2015:
- Darrell Cox, from Chelsea-Epworth to Not Appointed (Dec. 31).
- Mary Beth Foye, from personal leave to Norman-St. Stephen’s associate pastor (Dec. 15).
- Nicholas Lee, from Ada-First associate to OKC-The Christ Experience pastor (Dec. 15).
- Semaj Vanzant, from OKC-The Christ Experience church to Discontinued (Dec. 1).
- Waylon Dancer, from Wilson to Wilson/Courtney (Dec. 1).
- Travis Ewton, new, to Tulsa-St. Paul’s associate (Dec. 1).
- Carolyn Higdon, from Courtney to Discontinued (Dec. 1).
- Lisa Crone, from Epworth Villa chaplain to Transitional Leave, effective Nov. 12, 2015.
Austin James Boyer was born Dec. 17, 2015. He is the son of Lacy and Rev. Tim Boyer, pastor at Heavener and Hodgen churches.
DILL – Olive Jane Dill, 80, who was the wife of Rev. Tolbert Dill, retired, died Dec. 24, 2015, in Henderson, Texas. Her service was Jan. 2 in Henderson.
She was born April 17, 1935, in Canadian County. She was a retired special education teacher.
Survivors also include a son, Michael Charles Dill, and a daughter, Diane Marie Dill.
STEWART – George Frank Stewart, 77, who was the husband of Pamela Jean (P.J.) Stewart, pastor of Sulphur UMC, died Dec. 22, 2015. His service was Dec. 26 at Sulphur UMC.
He was born Nov. 11, 1938, in Tulsa. He worked for Allied Bearing Supply Co in Tulsa.
Survivors also include sons Craig and Patrick Stewart and stepsons Danny and Chris Thompson.
- Dorothy Wood, 91, died Jan. 2, 2016. She was the stepmother of Revs. Michael Wood, pastor at Bethel (Lawton) UMC, and Roger Wood, retired.
- Stephanie Jane Whited, 80, of Bixby died Dec. 1, 2015. She was the mother of Rev. Tracy Hoskins, associate pastor at Grace Point UMC (Cleora/Ketchum).
- Norma Faye Patman, 92, of Ardmore died Nov. 25, 2015. She was the mother of Rev. Dan Patman, retired.
- Christina Marie Watson, 80, of Shawnee died Nov. 16, 2015. She was the mother of Rev. Mark Watson, pastor at Pauls Valley UMC.