Preparing for Annual Conference
|? Districts meet early to discuss Constitutional proposals
- Ardmore District—3 p.m. May 17, Davis
- Bartlesville District—2 p.m. May 3, Vinita
- Clinton District—3 p.m. May 17, Hobart
- Enid District—3 p.m. May 17, Enid-Willow View
- Lawton District—2:30 p.m. May 3, Lawton Heights
- McAlester District—11 a.m. May 16, McAlester-First 3 p.m. May 17, McAlester-First
- Muskogee District—3 p.m. May 17, Fort Gibson-First
- OKC-North/South—10 a.m. May 9, Church of the Servant
- Stillwater District—3 p.m. May 17, Highland Park
- Tulsa District—3 p.m. May 17, Memorial Drive
- Woodward District—10 a.m. May 2, Woodward-First
Informational meetings in each district will precede the Annual Conference, set May 24-28 in Oklahoma City.
A major topic for those meetings will be the 32 proposed changes to the denomination’s Constitution, which is printed in the Book of Discipline. Approved by the 2008 General Conference, the amendments advance to consideration and vote by each annual conference, according to Church rules.
Annual Conference delegates will vote on these matters on Tuesday night.