Study Guide (PDF)
Resource Page only (PDF)
Presentation Slides (Adobe Flash Player required)
Subscribe to Leading Ideas, A free E-newsletter providing thoughtful, relevant, and succinct information for church leaders.
Leading Ideas is built around the premise that leaders don't need answers. They need to know the right questions. Each week, it features a helpful "right question," an insightful quote about the nature of leadership, and an article by Dr. Lovett H. Weems, or a guest author. Leading Ideas also includes vignettes lifting up the real-life experiences of leaders and congregations, and book reviews. www.churchleadership.com
Plan either a four or 12-week study for your congregation using Leadership in the Wesleyan Spirit.
- How do we relate to our community?
- How do we relate to one another?
- How do we help people relate to God?
- How do we serve God’s mission?
More Recommended Resources:
- Opening Ourselves to Grace: Basic Christian Practices
- L3 Leadership Incubator Guidebook by Carpenter, Miller and Robertson
- Deepening Your Effectiveness: Restructuring the Local Church for Life Transformation by Dan Glover and Claudia Lavy
- Five Practices of Fruitful Congregations by Robert Schnase
- Charting the Course
During this time we also ask you to:
- (available in August 2007)(DVD and Study Guide)
- PRAY for one another
- PRAY for all local churches
- PRAY for the Oklahoma Annual Conference
- Questions contact Craig Stinson at firstname.lastname@example.org
The study will feature the four-core questions.