2023 Health Benefits Active Clergy, Lay employees & Retirees less than age 65
The dates for 2023 HealthFlex Annual Election are November 3rd to November 17th 2022.
This is your only opportunity to select 2023 HealthFlex benefits, change who you’ll cover and elect health account contributions. To make your elections for 2023, log into BenefitsAccess.org and click the link for Annual Election at the top of the page beginning November 3.
- Use ALEX Benefits Counselor to estimate costs under each plan and explore your health account options
- Select your HealthFlex plans—medical, dental and vision
- Choose which eligible dependents to cover in 2023
- Contribute to health accounts for pre-tax savings in 2023 and to save for future health needs If you don’t make any elections, you will either remain in your current elections or default into the plan chosen by your plan sponsor. If you are making health account contributions in 2022, they will not continue into 2023. HSA contributions can be changed mid-year, but FSA contributions cannot.
HealthFlex will continue to offer a broad range of plan designs, which include:
- Six medical/pharmacy plans, most of which include a health savings account (HSA) or health reimbursement account (HRA) to help offset out-of-pocket expenses
- Three dental plans
- Three vision plans
ENROLLMENT is required to be COMPLETED November 3rd to November 17th, 2023
USE the ALEX Benefit Counselor to help choose Health Benefits.
Access your Healthflex Benefits Access account to enroll. If you do not have an account, please follow the directions below.
- To register for Benefits Access, go to benefitsaccess.org and select New User Registration.
- Due to WesPath’s security protocols, there are some participants who may have difficulty registering for Benefits Access.
- If you are unable to register for Benefits Access, go to https://www.benefitsolver.com/ to make 2023 HealthFlex elections during annual election. Use access code gbop when logging in at benefitsolver.com.
- If a participant has any problems logging into the benefitsolver.com website, they can call the Annual Election Support Team, Businessolver, at 1-844-688-1375.
Useful Enrollment Videos
- Introduction to HealthFlex Exchange
- How the HealthFlex plans work Plans
- How Premium Credits Work
- HealthFlex Exchange How HRA-HSA accounts work
- Selecting Your HealthFlex Plan