FOR CLERGY AND LEADING LAITY!
5 sessions: 1-2-2-2-2 hours, All sessions begin at 6pm
February 21: Define the problem
February 28: Understand your DiSC® style in conflict
March 7: Clarify your automatic response
[March 14: spring break/off – no session this day]
March 21: Change your automatic response to a more productive one
March 28: How to have conversations that engage conflict productively
It doesn’t have to be this way. Conflict can be restored to its rightful place as a healthy and necessary dynamic in long-term, thriving relationships.
“Leading from Polarization to Productive Conflict” will change the way you interact with others. As a result, you will:
- Know how to approach people in love, even when you disagree.
- Expand your self-awareness and increase your emotional resilience.
- Learn to understand, manage, and redirect your automatic reactions.
- Curb destructive thoughts and behaviors.
- Discover how to communicate more effectively in challenging situations.
- Lead your congregation away from polarization and toward productive conflict.
*Includes a personalized Productive Conflict Profile and a copy of Rebekah’s new book, Forging a New Path: Moving the Church Forward in a Post-Pandemic World.
Put this on your calendar, both for clergy and leading laity!