Commission on Archives and History
The Oklahoma United Methodist Commission on Archives and History's "Ministry of Memory" recognizes the importance of promoting distinctive Wesleyan and United Methodist traditions and of recognizing and celebrating historically significant people, events, and sites in the Oklahoma Conference.
- Support the collection, preservation, and public presentation of records and other historically significant materials in the Oklahoma Conference archives.
- Provide services to churches and church historians to help them record and preserve their records and history, including training workshops and other informational resources and services.
- "Who Is My Neighbor?" DVD and Study Guide
- "Gone with the Oklahoma Wind: Methodist Division and Reunification, 1844-1939" documentary.
- "100th Anniversary of Neighborhood Services Organization" Coming in 2020!
Archives and History Resources
- Commission Members
- Archives and History Tools
- Researching United Methodist History
- Historic Site Designation
- Oklahoma United Methodist Historical Society