Resources in Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic
On this page, you will find a collection of resources and articles concerning the COVID-19 pandemic. Whether you are looking to get started sharing videos, or seeking answers for your large congregation, the United Methodist Church on all levels of the denomination wants to provide you with the best resourcespossible to continue making disciples of Jesus Christ for the transformation of the world.
From Oklahoma conference staff:
OKUMC Preparation/Reopening Guidelines
Small and Rural Church Guidelines for Reopening
Drive-in Worship Guidelines
Holy Communion- Rev. Derrek Belase
Discipleship - Rev. Derrek Belase
Mission - Rev. Jeremy Bassett and Lori Foster
Pastoral Care - Beverly Powell
OKUMC Churches live and archived video
Sample letter to congregation concerning positive COVID-19 test.
- PPP Loan Forgiveness Application
- PPP Loan Application Guidance for Local Churches
- PPP Loan Forgiveness Q&A
- Financial guidance for Oklahoma Annual Conference amid COVID-19
- From the Small Business Association:
- Conference Chancellors detailed legal materials for dealing with Cares Act.
- Information from Wespath-
- Five Tips for Managing Your Church Budget During the COVID-19 Crisis
- Application For Inclusion in The United Methodist Church Group Tax Exemption Ruling
- IRS Group Exemptions for Charities and Nonprofits
- Zoom exploit caution!!!
- Being the [ virtual ] Church
- Making the Most of Online Small Groups (UMC Discipleship)
- VIDEO: How to upload a video from your cell phone to YouTube.
- VIDEO: A Facebook Live on How to Facebook Live.
- Resource UMC- Helping your church respond to coronavirus
- (UMC.org) Coronovirus: What to Know, How to Help
- (CDC.gov) Coronovirus Information and Updates
- (UMCmission.org) UMCOR Moves to Support Local Partner in China Fighting Coronovirus Crisis