Towers Watson OneExchange
Tower's Watson is the nation's leading provider of health care solutions for Medicare-eligible individuals. With assistance from Towers Watson OneExchange, retirees and other Medicare-eligible individuals gain access to a marketplace of many different Medicare plans, including those offered by well-known national and regional insurance companies. OneExchange works as a portal, providing access to insurance carriers and benefit advisers that can assist with the decision-making process as you review your insurance options.
OneExchange offers personalized assistance to you and your Medicare-eligible spouse, if applicable. An experienced benefit adviser will provide:
- Individualized telephone support to help you make an informed and confident enrollment decision for your 2014 Medicare supplemental coverage. Help you use the "OneExchange Getting Started Guide" you will receive by mail and link below, to set up a time for your enrollment phone call.
- Education about the differences between various plans and the cost of each of those plans.
- Advice and decision-making support, based on your current coverage and future needs.
- Assistance with enrolling in medical, prescription drug, dental and vision plans.
As part of the new Retiree Medical Insurance program that was approved at Annual Conference last year, all eligible retirees are provided a Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) which is funded by the Conference. HRA’s are tax favored accounts that are used to reimburse eligible health care expenses. HRA funds are available only after expenses are paid and cannot be paid in advance. All retirees should have receive a copy of a “Your Funding and Reimbursement Guide” from Towers Watson OneExchange that explains everything you need to know regarding the HRA reimbursement process.
OneExchange Health Reimbursement Account Forms
To learn more about this exciting new program visit:
Helpful Contact Information
Oklahoma Conference of The United Methodist Church Benefits
Office:1501 N.W. 24th, Oklahoma City, OK 73106-3635
Kate Scraper, Director of Benefits & Personnel
(405) 530-2063; firstname.lastname@example.org
Wespath Benefits and Investments
1901 Chestnut Ave, Glenview, IL 60025-1604