Below is a listing of missionaries who have Oklahoma connections.
Click on the links to see more details and photos about each missionary.
(information supplied by the General Board of Global Ministries.)
- Alexander, Marsha Gail
- #10772Z - The Rev. Marsha Gail Alexander is currently serving in the Philippines as a professor at Asbury College in Baguio City in the Baguio Episcopal Area.
- Awad, Alex
- #10825Z - Alex Awad is a pastor in East Jerusalem and teacher at Bethlehem Bible College, Palestine.
- #10826Z - Serving in East Jerusalem, Palestine.
- Brown, Kristen
- #3021280 - Kristen Brown is serving as coordinator of interpretation, education, and advocacy through the Methodist liaison office in Jerusalem.
- Cook, Dakin
- #11919Z - Dakin Cook serving as mission financial auditor for South America.
- Kalangwa, Ngoy Mulanga
- #15162Z - Mrs. Ngoy Mulanga Kalangwa is serving with the women's ministry of education and health in Morogoro, Tanzania. She is coordinator of Methodist schools and director of the Susannah Wesley Education and Healthcare Center.
- Kalangwa, Umba Ilunga
- #14211Z - Rev. Umba Kalangwa is a pastor and District Superintendent of the Morogoro District United Methodist Church in Tanzania, director of Morogoro Pastor's Training Center, and coordinator of Morogoro Reaching Out Ministry.
- Pewo, Donna Chaat
- #3021377 - Donna Chaat Pewo is a missionary serving as a Church and Community Worker at the Clinton and El Reno Church and Community Ministry of the Oklahoma Indian Missionary Conference (OIMC)
- Ramirez, Carlos
- #3021528 - The Rev. Carlos Ramirez is a missionary serving as coordinator of Hispanic/Latino Ministries in the Oklahoma Annual Conference.
- Wang, Fuxia
- #3021191 - The Rev. Fuxia Wang is serving as a Church and Community Worker with the Chinese community in Norman and South Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
- Whitaker, Meridith Kay
- #982994 - Reverend Meridith Whitaker is a Church and Community Worker serving as the director of Cookson Hills Center United Methodist Mission, a mission project to the Cherokee Indians in Cookson Hills, Oklahoma.