|The Media Library has obtained excellent new DVD resources. For free check-out of these materials, contact Amelia Ballew at email@example.com or 405-530-2075.
The Wesleyan Way: A Faith That Matters
Bishop Scott Jones helps seekers and believers to envision and practice discipleship as a way of life. The study is eight sessions, with leader materials. Each video is about 12 minutes and has three parts: introduction by Jones, special presenters, and a testimony. Oklahoma’s Jessica Moffatt Seay is a presenter.
Faith and Aging: Multimedia presentation by the Upper Room
- Session 1: Aging as Personal Journey, featuring Missy Buchanan
- Session 2: Aging and Life’s Transitions, featuring Dan Moseley
- Session 3: Aging as Spiritual Journey, featuring Richard Morgan and Jane Thibault
- Session 4: Aging and the Church’s Ministry, featuring Richard Gentzler
The GriefShare Kit provides your church with a strategy and tools to start and sustain a ministry for people grieving the deaths of loved ones. The material offers 13 video sessions, averaging 36 minutes in length, and combines the knowledge and insight of more than 45 top Christian experts, as well as testimonies. Included are additional video programs to help a grieving child and resources to promote your group.
Greatest Heroes and Legends of the Bible
Animated stories from the Bible: eight from the Old Testament and four about Jesus. About 45 minutes each.
- Skit Training 101, by The Skit Guys
- Gifts of Hope: UMCOR in Darfur
- Inside the Teenage Brain—A PBS Frontline documentary
- The Secret Life of the Brain—The Teenage Brain: A World
- of Their Own (a PBS special presentation)
- Growing Up Online—A PBS special presentation
- Soul Searching: A Movie About Teenagers and God
- Everything is Spiritual, by Rob Bell
- Storytellers: The Life of Nehemiah
- Storytellers: The Life of Mary