Electronic Transfer of Funds
No more checks to write; no more stamps to buy; no more wondering if the mail was delivered on time!
If you would like to complete your Contribution form on line and send money to the Annual Conference, this message is for you!
- There are now two ways to transfer funds. The first way is through Vanco Services, LLC.
The Annual Conference has entered into an agreement with Vanco to serve as an intermediary between local churches and the Treasurer’s Office. This service will be available to any church without charge. This service makes it possible for electronic transfers of funds without the church giving its checking account number to the conference office.
Here’s how it works:
- You complete the accompanying registration form indicating that your church would like to take advantage of this convenience.
- Our office will complete the initial church registration.
- You will receive an e-mail with a temporary password and instructions on how to logon to the secure Vanco website.
- Once logged in, you will be instructed to complete the registration process by entering your checking account information.
- You will then be ready to complete your Contribution form and submit funds—all online!
- When you send funds Vanco will let us know how much and what it is for.
The next time you send funds you will be able to see what you sent the last time. If you choose to send the same amount for the same causes for several months in a row, you can simply reactivate the form you completed before and you are finished!